Nature of Business
Recruitment of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) for overseas job placement:
- Preliminary Screening
- Qualifying Interview
- Medical Examination
- Documentary Processing at the POEA
- Visa Stamping
- Pre-departure Orientation Seminar
The services we provide are as follows:
- Recruit and screen applications. Conduct personal interviews of applicants to gauge their overall qualifications and specific capabilities for the job they will be doing.
- Select candidates to be submitted to our Client for approval.
- Assist accepted applicants in authenticating their documents with the POEA and other proper authorities.
- Ensure that successful applicants are physically examined by Medical Practitioners duly accredited by the POEA for fitness to work.
- Process Employment Contracts and other documents for submission to POEA for verification, authentication and official transmittal for processing of corresponding passports.
- Process applications for passports and follow-up until release.
- Process application for visas to the country of employment.
- Ensure applicants receive required inoculation shots and WHO Health Certificates, a pre-requisite with all departing travelers.
- Arrange local airline ticketing and coordinate with the Client on time of departure and arrival in the jobsite to avoid unnecessary problems.
- Ascertain that all necessary documents are complete and in the possession of the worker to be handed to your office on arrival.
- Finally, provide our Client regularly with accounting reports of expenses incurred for information and record purposes.